November Review

It's post-Thanksgiving, which means another month will soon be ending. But first, I have a lot to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for my family for putting up with my daily shenanigans and for giving me support and love on my good and bad days. I am also thankful for my Knights Hall family; honestly, they deserve the same love that I give to my family. Had I not discovered this small community I wouldn't be writing this blog post. <3

I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving this year – mine was quite calm as it was only the six of us (my grandmother and uncle included). It was also my first "veggie" Thanksgiving since I switched up my diet in July, and I will say I didn't miss the dry turkey. Come on – we know the sides are the best part of Thanksgiving dinner!

Other than the holiday, November was a very tough month for me.

For starters, I will say I am someone who is prone to migraines. I've always struggled with them, but eventually they will subside after two or three days. This month, I had a migraine that lasted over for more than a week. I ended up getting a prescription from my doctor to help ease the pain, but man it was brutal. With my migraines it is very difficult to focus on tasks, noise bothers me a lot, and I am exhausted constantly that after work I usually fall flat out on my bed. As a result I missed a lot of classes – this killed me the most as I love going to them. Missing a class feels like the end of the world to me. School work was also a challenge – as it was finals week in particular when the migraine flared up.

[Insert profanity here.]


I'm back into the grove of things but I am keeping an eye out on the migraine issue (Just the other day I had one and ended up sitting in the dark for most of my day.) It definitely felt good to do the duckwalks despite it being the most brutal warm up.

To end on a good note, I got drafted into a chapter. Wasn't expecting it since I am still a noob to armored combat, but heck – I'm happy because I am a Salem Witch!

Oh, and we got a new family member. This chicken lady is happy. :)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.